Monday 19 September 2011

Requirement: SAP FI, SAP CO, SAP SD & SAP PS

Hello!!

My name is Kiran Vijay, and I am an IT Recruiter for United Software Group.

I currently have openings for SAP FI, SAP CO, SAP SA & SAP PS.

If you are interested in this position, Please send me your updated resume ASAP across kirang@usgrpinc.com

 

1.      SAP FI (Contract Position) 2.      SAP CO (Contract Position)  3.      SAP SD (Full Time)  4.      SAP PS (Full Time)

Location: Cleveland, OH

Duration: 6 months (for Contract position)

Client: TCS, ABB Corp.


Note: I don't have JD at this point of time.


Regards,

Kiran Vijay

United Software Group Inc.

MBE(Minority Business Enterprise)

555 Metro Place, Suit 100

Dublin, OH-43017

Direct:   415-251-1100 | Fax: 866-764-1148

E-mail: kirang@usgrpinc.com

Website: www.usgrpinc.com

 

No comments:

Post a Comment