Tuesday 1 May 2012

ANY:- Windows developer............Send me Immediatly

Hi,

    I hope you are doing well.

    I am sending you the requirements please go through that requirement and send me your consultant's resume ASAP. If you any consultant. Please share me profile on asrivastava@sourceinfotech.com

 

 

Windows developer

Sunrise, FL

 3-5 months but there is strong possibility  it could go longer.

 

Must haves:

 

Experience with build process - Maven or Ant (preferred)

Programming experience - knowledge of Java - Oracle stack is all Java

Windows - installing packages, windows security, PowerShell scripting

 

They would need to take the manual and create scripts to run on windows.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Regards…

Ashutosh Srivastava ||Recruiter

Source InfoTech Inc.

(MBE & WBE Certified Company)

40 Brunswick Avenue, Suite # 200, Edison, NJ, 08817

Voice: 609 945 0069  || asrivastava@sourceinfotech.com || YIM:  ashutosh_rkar

 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment