Tuesday 3 January 2012

SSI:-Add Request : Kindly send me your Hotlist to fahim@saligrams.com


Hi ,

 

 Hope you are doing wonderful!!

This is Fahim from saligram systems inc.,

 

I would really appreciate if you can add me to your distribution list & send me your Hotlist on a daily basis as per your available Consultants/Resources. We wish to have long lasting strong business relations with your organization.



I Will be sending you my open requirements on a daily basis please share with your consultants/Team...

 

Kindly add me to your distribution list & send your Hotlist to fahim@saligrams.com

 

I'm sure we can do our best in 2012 Year for your available Consultants/Resource.....

 

Thanks & Regards....,

Fahim – Recruiter

 

Saligram Systems Inc

666 Plainsboro Rd,

Suite #226

Plainsboro, NJ 08536
Phone:(732)789-6967
Email
:fahim@saligrams.com,faheem.itrecruiter@gmail.com
http://www.saligrams.com

 


No comments:

Post a Comment