Wednesday 21 September 2011

Sr. Oracle Database Engineer- CA

Hi Friends,

Hope you are doing well,

Please let me know anyone comfort for below spot,

I need a Sr. Oracle Database Engineer in Menlo Park, CA..

The project is 12+ months and starts October 10, 2011.

Ideally, I need a Sr. Database Engineer with expert level PL/SQL who must have strong partitioning and database design experience as well as experience working in a data warehouse doing design, Schema, ETL vs. ELT, Data Marts, Slowly Changing Dimensions and Materialized Views is a strong plus.  Additionally, Database Administration is a strong plus.

I offer the rate $70-75/hr on c2c

Feel free to contact me if you have any queries

 

Thanks&Regards,

 

Sai
Recruiter |Advantage IT Inc |20080 Boxwood Pl
Ashburn, VA 20080
|Ph: 732-623-9881|Fax: 703-564-1420

Email: schand@advantageitinc.com
Web: www.advantageitinc.com

 

No comments:

Post a Comment