Wednesday 20 June 2012

Urgent position for I-phone & I-pad Developer_VA & PA

Hi,​

 

Please find details of the multiple position attached for my client , the position is very urgent and interview will be scheduled ASAP,  Please revert with details to discuss further

 

Please Reply with :

 

Complete Name:

Contact No(Primary and Secondary):

Email ID:

Resume:

Best time to call:

Availability:

Current location:

Position # Applying for:

Willing to relocate:

Work Status: Citizen/Green Card/EAD/TN/H1b(please send name and contact  details of sponsoring company):

Expected Rate/Salary(Hourly/Annually):

 

Title: I-phone & I-pad (total 4 positions)

 

Location: Herndon, VA

Location : Philadelphia

Location: Westchester, PA

Duration: 6 Months +

Job Description: I-phone/I-pad development with experience around phone gap etc.


With Regards

Nidhi Mishra

Sr.Technical Recruiter

SourceChip, Inc

Email: nidhi.mishra@sourcechip.net

Direct:             732-917-4868      | Fax: 914-462-3343

www.sourcechip.net

No comments:

Post a Comment