Wednesday 5 October 2011

req:-Sr. Data Warehouse/Data Mart Architect-GA RL

Hi! Friends…

          

                  Let me know if you have the suitable consultant for the below hot requirement for my direct client……ASAP

          

 

ROLE: :- Sr. Data Warehouse/Data Mart Architect

Location :GA

Duration: 12 month

 


 

I’m looking for a Sr. Data Warehouse/Data Mart Architect position for our direct client in GA.

The client is not offering a remote option.

I need a Sr. Data Warehouse/ Data Mart Architect for my direct client in GA.  Must have extensive experience with SQL Server.  Experience transitioning into Denali CTP3 is preferred.

.  Khan | Recruiting Manager | SonSoft INC
11797 North Fall Lane | Suite#701 | Alpharetta, GA
Direct: |678-999-2177 | khan@sonsoftinc.com | www.sonsoftinc.com

IM: moizkhan_recruiter@yahoo.in l http://in.linkedin.com/pub/moiz-khan/29/952/1a6

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment