Friday 16 September 2011

Urgent Need****Informatica Developer @ CANADA*******Dirtect client

Hello

 

Hope All Is Well

 

Please reply to: scott@syscomtechinc.com

 

 

We are looking for Informatica Developer for one of my client. Please go through the following job descriptions and if interested, kindly revert back with your/consultant updated resume ASAP.

 

 

Position: Informatica Developer

Contract: 6+ Months

Location:   Halifax, Canada
 
Pay role's must be on our  W2 

 

JD:

3-6 years' experience in IT/related

Informatica ETL Integration experience

Good Oracle database background

Experience with PLSQL, Triggers and Stored Procedures

Strong communication skills

 

 

Thanks & Regards,

 

Scott

Sr.Recruiter

Syscom Technologies Inc., 

4229 Lafayette Center Dr I Suite 1880 I Chantilly, VA 20151

Phone: 703-565-2096 I fax: 703-991-5645

scott@syscomtechinc.com I www.syscomtechinc.com

No comments:

Post a Comment