Tuesday 11 September 2012

Requirement : Manual Testers with Automation @ MN (Need Local - F2F Mandatory)

Partners,


A quick closeable requirements.


I need LOCAL TO MN ONLY testers.  I will need 3 manual testers for Lifetime Fitness in Chanhassen, MN.  Must be local to MN though.  I don't have a description yet but the candidates must communicate well, have manual and a little automated skills, Agile, and be local to MN.  I will need to see candidates ASAP to see who we have as possibilities.

 

If you have Locals, please send them to me today so I can review them.

 

Duration will be 6+ months or so.

Rate will probably be in the 42-53 range depending on exp.


--


--
Gopal Jindgar
Business Development Manager

P SAVE PAPER - Please do not print this e-mail unless absolutely necessary

No comments:

Post a Comment