Monday 1 October 2012

Need Windows Admin @ MN minimum 8 year experience

Hello,

 

Hope you are doing great. This is Sachin Yadav from TGCL. I just saw your resume in a job portal and i was wondering if you are looking for new assignment. Please find below the job description of our direct client requirement. I would appreciate if you go through it and let me know if you are comfortable.

 

Your earlier reply would be highly appreciated

Please send resume to Sachin@tgclonline.com

We have a requirement for a Technical Analyst with expertise in Window Server Administration.

 

Location: St Paul, Minnesota

Duration: 6 months

 

Skills / Experience Required:

Minimum of 8 years Windows Server Administration experience

8 years windows domain design and administration

6 years experience with System Center 2012 and earlier

5 years experience with Windows 2008 and 2008 R2 



--
Thanks & Regards
Sachin Yadav
Technical  Recruiter
Tech Global Consulting Lines. LLC
Clovis,  California/ Minneapolis,  MN
Tel: 559-765-0474
         925-353-3884
Our Specialization: SOA I Microsoft .NET Technologies I Data Warehouse & Business Intelligence I Network Security I ERP & SAP Implementation
· Technologies:
Business Process Rules Management (BPRM) driven Next Generation, Smart and Innovative Service Delivery Platforms

No comments:

Post a Comment