Monday 10 September 2012

Direct Client Position :: Oracle Techno-Functional Consultant

Hi,

My name is Dhiraj and I am a recruiter with Enterprise Solutions, Inc.

I would like to check your availability and interest in a job with Direct End client.

Please send me your resume in MS Word format along with contact details, expected hourly rate  and the best time to speak with you. 

 

I will really appreciate if you can please refer some of your friends or colleagues who might be interested for this position

Position: Oracle Techno-Functional Consultant

Location: Alpharetta, GA

Duration: 03 Months – 06 Months

Description:

The client is looking for Techno-Functional Consultant with exp in Order to cash or Procure to pay or Project to profit.

PL/SQL and XML experience is needed.

Thanks & Regards,

Dhiraj

Enterprise Solutions, Inc.

Office: 630 246 6030

dhiraj@enterprisesolutioninc.com

www.enterprisesolutioninc.com

No comments:

Post a Comment