Thursday 8 March 2012

Cougar Tech **HOT LIST**Only for Direct client Req's**

Hi Friends                    

We have excellent Consultants for your direct client requirements, please check the HOT LIST and please send me the requirements

 

HOT LIST from Cougar tech                       Updated on :03/08/2012

Consultant

Position

Location

Relocation

Availability

Exp

Aswin

Java Developer

NC

Yes

Immediate

6Years+

Divya

Oracle apps Techno Functional

CA

CA

Immediate

7Years+

Srini

Unix/Solaris/System Admin

VA

YES

Immediate

9 Years+

Send me the req to: jawed@cougartech.us                  Call me on: 510-870-3408

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Thanks and Regards?

Jawed Mohammed

Cougar Tech Inc

41829 Albrae St,  Suite #102, Fremont, CA,

Contact:(510) 870 3408  Fax: (510) 280 6060

E-mail: jawed@cougartech.us I  http://www.cougartech.us

 jaweed2028@ymail.com I   jawed.hr@gmail.com

 

No comments:

Post a Comment