Friday 26 August 2011

Urgent Need A..IBM WAS Location: Webster, NY.

Hi,

Hope you are doing great!

My Name is praveen; I am with NIHAKI SYSTEMS. We have the following opportunity for you. Please review the detail job description and get back to me ASAP


The project is 12 months and starts September 6, 2011. 

I need a Websphere Applications Server Operator with strong hands on ave proven experience moving applications onto a WAS (up to version 6.1) into production. Must have hands on experience working with Middleware, IBM MQ series, Java and JBoss Application Servers.

I wonder if you or perhaps a colleague might be interested. 

Thanks & Regards

______________________________

Praveen Kumar

Nihaki Systems Inc.
346 Georges Road, Suite # 1,

Dayton, NJ 08810
Phone: (732) 823-6471 Ext:106 | Fax: (732) 438-6973

Email:          rc14@nihaki.com

Website:     www.nihaki.com


No comments:

Post a Comment