Tuesday 23 August 2011

req:-Crystal Reports Developer

Hi! Friends…

          

                  Let me know if you have the suitable consultant for the below hot requirement for my direct client……ASAP

 

ROLE:- Crystal Reports Developer

Location ; MD

Rate: $60


I’m looking for a Crystal Reports Developer for my direct client in Columbia, MD.  Do you have anyone that might be interested in the position?  The client is interviewing for this position.

The client requires a U.S. Citizen/Green Card holder. 

I need a Sr. Crystal Reports Developer with strong experience on all versions up to 13 and able to pull reports from multiple data sources.  Experience with Business Objects is secondary, however is required.

There is no remote option.

If you know of someone who would be interested, please send me a current resume and contact information.  I will give you feedback asap.

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment