Friday 9 September 2011

Urgent Need A.Pega PRPC Developer for my direct client in Reston, VA.

Hi,

Hope you are doing great!

My Name is praveen; I am with NIHAKI SYSTEMS. We have the following opportunity for you. Please review the detail job description and get back to me ASAP


I need a Pega PRPC Developer for my direct client in Reston, VA.

The project is 3-6 months and starts September 12, 2011.

Ideally, I need a Pega Web Services Developer for my direct client in VA.  Must have extensive experience with Pega PRPC, Java and NET.  Ideal candidate will also have experience with J2EE, SQL and PL/SQL.  Must also be proficient with SOA frameworks and Web Services Implementation


                                                                        

Thanks & Regards

______________________________

Praveen Kumar

Nihaki Systems Inc.
346 Georges Road, Suite # 1,

Dayton, NJ 08810
phone732-438-1906 x 106

Email:          rc14@nihaki.com

Website:     www.nihaki.com

Yahoo id:  praveenkumar.kota@ymail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment