Monday 8 October 2012

Available Consultants - USM

Hello,


Greetings from USM Business Systems


Please find the Available Consultants with us (Hot List)


Please send your requirements to kumars@usmsystems.com or you can reach me  @  480-249-7890


Consultant Name

Skill

Location

Relocation

 

 

 

 

Bindu

Sr. QA Analyst

VA

VA and DC only

Ashok

SAP BODS/BODI Developer

VA

Open

Sridevi

QA Analyst

MN

Open

Ram

Build /Release and TFS Engineer

VA

Open

Sharath

Sr.ETL/Informatica Developer

VA

Open

Sudhir

Qlikview Developer

GA

Open

Prativa

Build/Release/ TFS Engineer

IN

Open

Arun

Configuration Manager

IN

Open

Vamshi

Data Modeler

VA

East Coast Only


Tarun

Build Engineer

VA

Open

 

For further Information please call me @ me on  480-249-7890 or write to me @ kumars@usmsystems.com and kindly add me to your database.

You have a blessed day ahead!!!

Warm Regards

kumar

No comments:

Post a Comment