Thursday 5 July 2012

Hot list-I Net Soft Inc.

Hi, 

Hope you are doing great. 

Below is the hotlist of our consultants available for your requirements. Please send your requirements to  bill@inetsoftinc.com  or call me at 972-636-1425

 

Name

Skill

Current Location

Relocation

Availability

Experience



KISHORE

JAVA VA Eastcoast Area Immediately 7+

GAUTHAM
WINDOWS ADMIN TX OPEN Immediately 9+


PAVANI

INFORMATICA DEVELOPER VA OPEN
Immediately Over 7


LAKSHMI
DATA STAGE DEVELOPER

VA

OPEN Immediately 7+

RAMA
.NET DEVELOPER TX TX Immediately

7+

 

Give me Reply back to bill@inetsoftinc.com for further details.

 


Thanks & Regards

Bill Garry
I Net Software Technologies Inc (I Net Soft)
O: 972.636.1425 | F. 435.921.2322
http://www.inetsoftinc.com
Gtalk:bill.inetsoft
Yahoo:bill.inetsoft














No comments:

Post a Comment