Friday 21 September 2012

Available Consultants - USM

Hello,


Greetings from USM Business Systems


Please find the Available Consultants with us (Hot List)


Please send your requirements to kumars@usmsystems.com or you can reach me  @ 480-249-7890


 

Consultant Name

Skill

Location

Relocation

 

 

 

 

Prashanth

Sales Force Developer

CA

Open

Ashok

 SAP BODS/BODI Developer

VA

Open

Sridevi

QA Analyst

MN

Open

Ram

Build /Release and TFS Engineer

VA

Open

Sharath

Sr.ETL/Informatica Developer

VA

Open

Sudhir

Qlikview Developer

GA

Open

Chetan

Build/Release Engineer

IN

Open

 

 

For further Information please call me @ me on 480-249-7890 or write to me @ kumars@usmsystems.com and kindly add me to your database.

You have a blessed day ahead!!!

Warm Regards

Kumar

 

No comments:

Post a Comment