Friday 25 May 2012

Requirement::::.Net developers/Richmond, VA/Duration: 3-6 months

Hi,

 

We have a opening,

 

Title: .Net(C#) developers

Location: Richmond, VA

Duration: 3-6 months

 

Must:

 

Health care Exp


I still need .net developers for Client in Richmond.  They are interviewing two of my candidates and there are three positions available. They need strong C# .net guys with ASP.net experience and a VERY strong healthcare background.  However, this will be a three month contract to hire situation. As long as the candidate can go perm with Client in three months.

They need FULL SDLC .net development, strong client facing skills, MVC, WCF technologies, SQL Server and XML. Healthcare is a big bonus as well.  I can assure you that anyone they hire will have at least two years of healthcare experience.

They will be on contract for 3 months and afterwards, Client will take them perm and transfer their H-1 Visa.  This can move fast, so show me your BEST

All submittals must include the following Information:

 

Candidate Full Name:

Candidate phone and email:

Candidate Skype ID for Video Interview:

Candidate location:

Availability:

Full Education details (graduation date, school, degree):

Years of US Experience:

Visa Status:

Which Company Holds the Visa:

Bill Rate:

 

Regards,
Harry

Gain America, Inc. I 13804 Hull Street Road Midlothian, VA 23112
Direct: 703-828-5644/ 703-880-8775 I Fax: 917-475-8362 I harry@gainam.net  I bhanuchaudhary90@yahoo.com I

P Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail

 

No comments:

Post a Comment