Tuesday 20 September 2011

Need A..Siebel CRM -Lead Module Resource Darien, CT.

Hi,

Hope you are doing great!

My Name is praveen; I am with NIHAKI SYSTEMS. We have the following opportunity for you. Please review the detail job description and get back to me ASAP


I need a Siebel CRM -Lead Module Resource Darien, CT.

The project is 5-6 months and starts October 3, 2011.

I need a Sr Siebel CRM TechnoFunctional consultant with experience implementing the new Seibel Lead module. Must have strong skills with Siebel Sales and Leads. Must have technical knowledge of Siebel Leads, specifically around migration. Strong skills with Leads workflow, data quality, and lead display is required.

Thanks & Regards

______________________________

Praveen Kumar

Nihaki Systems Inc.
346 Georges Road, Suite # 1,

Dayton, NJ 08810
phone: 732-438-1906 x 106

Email: rc14@nihaki.com

Website: www.nihaki.com

Yahoo id: praveenkumar.kota@ymail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment