Friday 22 June 2012

USM HOT LIST

Hello,
Greetings from USM Business Systems
Please find the Available Consultants with us (Hot List)
Please send your requirements to kumars@usmsystems.com or you can reach me  @ 703-956-6322 x  103

Consultant Name Skill Location Relocation 
   
Bindu Y QA Analyst IL Open for East Coast
Srikanth SalesForce Developer CA Open
Meenu Configuration Managent VA Open
Bindu SalesForce Developer TX Open
Manoj Cognos Developer PA Open
Sahib Sr Business Analyst VA Preference to VA
Ram Configuration Management CA Preference to CO
Ranga PeopleSoft Tester VA Open
Sudhir Business Analyst VA Open
Sunitha Oracle Apps Developer MA Open
Kumar Remedy Developer CA Open


For further Information please call me @ me 703-956-6990 Ext 103 or write to me @ kumars@usmsystems.com and kindly add me to your database. 
You have a blessed day ahead!!!
Warm Regards
Kumar


No comments:

Post a Comment